Student terms and conditions
Our pre-recorded course modules are designed to provide for a variety of learning styles. A wide range of materials are included in each course, and you may make use of them in any way you prefer (but please note the limitations below). Typical study time for each course module is 12 weeks. This includes attending to our video taped lectures, reading texts from the complimentary reading list, studying the lecture notes (when included), and completing any additional exercises. There are no mandatory assignments or exams with our courses.
What is included in a course?
- access to between 3.5 and 7.5 hours of lectures on video, recorded by international experts in their fields (total running time for each course is listed under the “Course details” header on the module page);
- complimentary lecture notes, reading lists, and exercises (as complimentary texts vary with each course, consult the “Additional materials” section to find which materials are included in the module);
- Course Diploma (beta version).
Conditions for use of our restricted areas:
- Students who register with us receive logon details, including passwords, which enable them to enter our restricted areas. In these areas students gain access to video lectures and additional materials;
- Period of access: Registered students gain access to our restricted area for a minimum of one year from the date of registration. During this period they may stream videos, download additional materials, and otherwise make use of content available in the restricted area;
- Limitation: Access to our restricted areas, including the materials listed therein, is limited to the personal use of the registered student. Access may not be forwarded, given, or lent to others. This includes hyperlinks to videos, PDFs, and other materials listed on the restricted area. Breach of this limitation may lead to that access to the restricted area is revoked.
More about our Course Diploma
While our programme is not degree-granting, we are able to issue a course diploma to students who have completed a module with us. This diploma can serve as documentation of your study, and you may include it in your future correspondence with potential employers, educational providers, etc. To receive your diploma, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join one of our courses press the “Buy now” button on the course module screen. On receiving your payment we send logon details to our restricted area to your email.
One more thing!
We like testimonials! For a limited period we offer our courses at half price. We do this because we would like to learn more about how our students experience our modules. In return we ask that you send us an email with any comments you may have about the course, or fill in this form.
We look forward to learning with you!