Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All parts of the submission (text, illustrations, references, abstract and additional material) is submitted in one single file (MS Word or OpenOffice Writer file format).
- References are provided in footnotes and included in a bibliography.
- The author(s) have ensured that they are not identifiable in the submitted manuscript (i.e. their names are removed from the document and from the document properties, etc.).
- Authorship is based on substantial contribution, drafting and/or revising the manuscript for important intellectual content, and final approval.
- The author(s) declare any potential conflict of interest during submission (in the Comments for the Editor field, Step 1 of the submission process).
- The author(s) have ensured that the submission does not infringe on the rights of other parties.
- The author(s) have read and accepted all our policies.
Authors who submit manuscripts and publish with Inscriptions retain copyright to their original work and agree to the following terms:
- Inscriptions is granted the right to first publish the work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License;
- Inscriptions and its publisher Tankebanen forlag is granted the right to produce and reproduce the work in any form, printed or electronically, for free distribution and for sale;
- Authors are permitted to post their work online and to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of their work as long as its initial publication in Inscriptions is acknowledged.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.