- Head, Ereignis Center for Philosophy and the Arts;
- PhDs in Philosophy (EGS) and Cultural Theory (Roehampton);
- Author of rock philosophy and dressage and illusio;
- Editor of Inscriptions.
Perversion’s Beyond: new study by Torgeir Fjeld on the philosophy of psycho-analysis out on Atropos Press on September 1st. More info: torgeirfjeld.com/
We have redesigned our Ereignis Center web pages: our new presentation includes a library of resources, a gallery, and a faculty rooster. It’s been designed to be mobile friendly. See https://ereignis.no/ ~~ Ereignis: taking you to who you are ~~
CfP Inscriptions v3n1: peer reviewed academic journal on philosophy, psycho-analysis, and the arts seeks contributions before September 15, 2019. See https://inscriptions.tankebanen.no/
Life’s ugliness must be torn to pieces
Until beauty — totality can grow from its soil.
Thus we are two, my poem and I: a claw,
The two of us, one will.
From Elmer Diktonius, “Jaguaren” (in Hårda Sånger, 1922)
- The Munch Museum in Oslo;
- Arts & Letters Daily, a portal to current writing on art and philosophy run by The Chronicle of Higher Education, founded by Dennis Dutton;
- Film philosophy (entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy);
- Minerva (in Norwegian);
- Philosophy Now;
- The YouTube channel of Ereignis Center for Philosophy and the Arts;
- The Point Magazine;
- Bernt Olufsen’s blog I Media (in Norwegian).