- Head, Ereignis Center for Philosophy and the Arts;
- PhDs in Philosophy (EGS) and Cultural Theory (Roehampton);
- Author of Perversion’s Beyond, Rock Philosophy and dressage and illusio;
- Editor of Inscriptions.
Professor Jørgen Veisland reviews Perversion’s Beyond in Interdisciplinary Studies of Literature, finding it a “tour de force through Freudian and Lacanian theory.”
Jon Fosse defended the award of the Ibsen Prize to Peter Handke in 2014. Recently, two members of the Nobel committee resigned because they disagreed with the award of the Nobel Prize to Handke. Read a translation of Fosse’s defense of Handke here.
Owen Hewitson mentions Perversion’s Beyond on LacanOnline.com!
Life’s ugliness must be torn to pieces
Until beauty — totality can grow from its soil.
Thus we are two, my poem and I: a claw,
The two of us, one will.
From Elmer Diktonius, “Jaguaren” (in Hårda Sånger, 1922)
- The Munch Museum in Oslo;
- Arts & Letters Daily, a portal to current writing on art and philosophy run by The Chronicle of Higher Education, founded by Dennis Dutton;
- Film philosophy (entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy);
- Minerva (in Norwegian);
- Philosophy Now;
- The YouTube channel of Ereignis Center for Philosophy and the Arts;
- The Point Magazine;
- Bernt Olufsen’s blog I Media (in Norwegian).