Life’s ugliness must be torn to pieces
Until beauty — totality can grow from its soil.
Thus we are two, my poem and I: a claw,
The two of us, one will.
From Elmer Diktonius, “Jaguaren” (in Hårda Sånger, 1922)
- The Munch Museum in Oslo;
- Arts & Letters Daily, a portal to current writing on art and philosophy run by The Chronicle of Higher Education, founded by Dennis Dutton;
- Film philosophy (entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy);
- Minerva (in Norwegian);
- Philosophy Now;
- The YouTube channel of Ereignis Center for Philosophy and the Arts;
- The Point Magazine;
- Bernt Olufsen’s blog I Media (in Norwegian).